JANUARY 7, 2019 Meeting minutes
The meeting was held at the Roundtable Pizza Parlor on Galleria Pkwy in Sparks and hosted by First Mate, Kathleen. Nine Members attended. Rhonda presided.
Sporty, Beth gave treasurer’s report. We are still in the black!
First Mate, Kathleen gave the safety report about keeping your important information visible to responders in case of an accident. Also discussed was the Ethanol fuel decision that was made to allow sales of that product all year around.
HOG is advertising an advanced safety course offered on Feb 9 and Feb 16.
2019 meetings are being hosted by the following: January, Kathleen; February, Lynette; March, Laura; April, Beth. All other slots are open for you to fill!
There was no 50/50 drawing. Our tickets are missing. The participation drawing was won by Queen of Hearts, Janice.
Elections are approaching. Please give some thought to taking over one of the positions. After this April we will no longer have a president; all three of our current presidents are stepping down. Other open positions include Safe Mileage, Membership, and Ride coordinators.
Coming events include:
- April 26-28th, Motalk 2019-Hosted by WITW Blue River Angels
- May 4th and 5th, June Lake overnighter-hosted by WITW Desert Curves chapter
- June 6th-9th, Ride California, Fresno, CA-Hosted by WITW Fire and Ice chapter
- June 14th-16th, WITW Southeast Meet up, Outer Banks, NC- Hosted by Diamond Roses chapter
- July 18th-20th, Summer Internationals, Tulsa OK- Hosted by Twisted Sisters Chapter
- Aug 8th-11th- WITW Canadian Rally, Drayton Valley, Alberta CA-Hosted by Drayton Valley Chapter.
Submitted by First Mate, Kathleen Shupp